Friday, January 8, 2010

Jungle Elf

Recently I have been hanging around Jungle Boys, a pretty cool jungle themed sim. A lot of the boys there dress in silks and such, though I decided to gear a little more on the rugged side and wore a loincloth. A very small loincloth from Feral Spirit, a great place to get that more rugged look. When you get to the store boys you will notice that there is a lot of girls on the wall... yes this loincloth is actually meant for a female. Which in turn means resizing might be a little bit of an issue for some. It will take some time and a lot of patients to get it sized, took me about 3 hours of just fiddling with the individual pieces to get it right. Once you're done with that just throw on some elf ears and some kickin' hair... you are ready to party in the jungle.

Credits:

Shape: My own
Skin: Belleza - Mathieu SK 0-E

Eyes: CheerNo - GLOX.eye Line [Photo.X] *Water 02
Hair:
Anaphora - Elsinore_SealBlack
Tattoo: Aitui Tattoo - Mechanical Fern /worn/ I

Loincloth Set: Feral Spirit - Savage Winter
Ears: The Body Politik - Elf Ears

*Note: The loincloth set has been modified to fit my particular shape. During this process I had to eliminate a few parts in order for it to fit appropriately.

No comments: